Beginning in Spring 2016, a concentration in Healthcare Management from Shorter University is available for those who are interested in applying business principles to position in the healthcare industry.
- Founded in 1873, Shorter University is a Christ-centered, four-year liberal arts university committed to excellence in education.
- U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review annually include Shorter on their lists of best Southeastern Colleges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beginning in Spring 2016, a concentration in Healthcare Management is available for those who are interested in applying business principles to a position in the healthcare industry.
- This program, in addition to the standard MBA curriculum, gives students specific fundamentals in areas such of healthcare law, informatics, human resources, and marketing.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 229 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Completed application and $25 application fee
- Official scores from approved English proficiency test. An English proficiency test is required of all international students whose native language is not English. Students living in a foreign country, who attended English speaking secondary schools, are NOT exempt from this requirement.
- Official documentation verified by a banking institution as evidence that the prospective international student, or families or sponsors are financially able to support the student while attending Shorter. Shorter University will provide the necessary form to students. Acceptability of this documentation is at the discretion of the Primary Designated School Official.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.