The program is designed to provide professional preparation for the accounting industry. Many states/jurisdictions now require or will require 150 semester hours of education for obtaining the CPA certification. Shorter University’s Accountancy is a 31 semester hour program designed for individuals with an undergraduate degree in accounting or a related discipline.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for CPA’s is expected to see much faster than average employment growth over the next decade.
- The employment of accountants is expected to grow by 22 percent between 2008 and 2018.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Seminar: Auditing & Assurance Service
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Analytics and Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 158 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.50 (on a 4.00 grading system). Applicants will be considered eligible for admission if their undergraduate GPA in the final 60 hours of their enrollment is a 2.50 or greater on a 4.00 scale.
- GMAT score of 450 points. The GMAT may be waived if the applicant has five years of professional experience, is a graduate of Shorter University, or has completed a graduate degree from an accredited institution or the applicant is currently enrolled in the “Early Access” program and has completed at least one graduate level course prior to completing your undergraduate degree.
- Evidence of completion of a U.S. baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent. The applicant is responsible for providing official transcripts from each institution attended.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.