This track focuses on the fundamental material properties of molecular dots, wires, and crystals, quantum confinement and ballistic transport based device structures, and the integration of molecular/electronic materials in nanodevice geometries. It also includes advanced theoretical and computer simulation treatments of nanoscale optical, electronic, elastic, and thermodynamic properties.
- Crystallinity and Diffraction
- Phase Equilibria for Nanoscale Systems
- Kinetics and Transport
- Mechanics of Materials
- Molecular Materials
- Nanolaboratory Techniques
- Nanomaterials Processing
- Bioconjugation and Purification Strategies for Nanobio
- Surface Analysis of Nanostructures
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Molecular Sciences View 204 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.