About the program
This Nanoscale Engineering - Nanoengineering in Energy and Environmental Technologies track at the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute emphasizes the development of nanotechnology engineering concepts for new and emerging applications in energy and environmental areas including fuel cells, solar cells, superconductors, sensors, power electronics, and supercapacitors.
- Nanoscale Laboratory Techniques
- Nanoscale Analytic Techniques
- Deposition for Ultra-Thin Films
- Nanoscale Device Principles
- Polymeric and Amorphous Materials
- Surfaces and Interfaces
- Nanomaterials Processing
- Materials for Alternate Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanotechnology and Photovoltaics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Nanotechnology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 42 other Masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in United States
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- FSA-4 Financial Form
- Bank Statements
- GRE score report (Computer Science and, Network & Computer Security; optional for Nanoscale Science/Engineering)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of reference
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.