About the program
This Nanoscale Engineering - Spintronic Nanoengineering track at the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute focuses on the design, fabrication, testing, and integration of spintronic device structures.
It includes the testing and hybridization of spintronic devices, including incorporation in system-on-a-chip (SOC) and nano-electro-mechanical system (NEMS) architectures.
- Crystallinity and Diffraction
- Phase Equilibria
- Kinetics and Transport
- Principles of Nanobiology
- Molecular Materials
- Nanoscale Laboratory Techniques
- Integrated Circuit Manufacturing
- Nanoelectronic Semiconductor Devices
- Quantum Processes in Solids and Nanostructures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 42 other Masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in United States
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- FSA-4 Financial Form
- Bank Statements
- GRE score report (Computer Science and, Network & Computer Security; optional for Nanoscale Science/Engineering)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of reference
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.