Because this track is part of the Nanoscale Engineering program, it is recommended that students wishing to prepare for it pursue the Nanoengineering Qualifying Examination.
Students must take 9 credits of track-specific coursework from the following list. These courses were selected to provide students with a strong foundation for their research in optoelectronic nanoengineering.
- Crystallinity and Diffraction
- Phase Equilibria
- Kinetics & Transport
- Mechanics of Materials
- Deposition for Ultra-Thin Films
- Nanoscale Device Principles
- Surfaces and Interfaces
- Quantum Theory of Solids
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application Deadline is July 1st
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1673 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
- Three academic or professional Reference Report Forms
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of a maximum of 4.0) is strongly recommended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must submit an official score report for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) demonstrating a minimum score of 100 (internet-based), 250 (computer-based) or 600 (paper-based) OR the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score of 7.5.
- Complete financial affidavit form with appropriate certification.
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.