For a closer look and understanding of multiple topic areas, students create their own custom concentrations by selecting courses from any of the other concentrations. The business management concentration is a perfect choice for students interested in exploring specialized topic areas in business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Managing New Product Design and Development
- Business Law, Ethics, and Intellectual Property Rights
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leading Organizational Change and Innovation
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 843 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.