From cloud-based environments to Toolwire™ live labs, your education will be steeped in real-world tools, showing you how to:
- Assess risk and devise solutions that safeguard information assets and technology infrastructures
- Design and deploy information security and assurance solutions to protect assets and enhance performance with this Information Assurance - Cybersecurity program at Strayer University
- Analyze and identify security vulnerabilities and solutions
- Design and develop effective user security and assurance plans
- Evaluate and justify solutions to satisfy organizational needs
- Analyze the impact of solutions on individuals, organizations, and society
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems for Decision Making
- Theories of Security Management
- Communication Technologies
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- IT Risk Management
- Web Application Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 100 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2490 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2490 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.