In this Software Engineering Management program at Strayer University, you’ll:
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Learn to apply requirements engineering (RE) techniques through contemporary practice and tools
- Master a structural view of the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Focus on a broad range of capabilities, including creating project and software engineering plans, analyzing reports, applying RE techniques and systematic modeling techniques
- Develop project plans and schedules that satisfy user requirements
- Develop procedures to deliver and maintain the systems to include change management activities
- Develop a software engineering plan to address and solve a proposed business problem
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Software Engineering
- IT Project Leadership Strategies
- Requirements Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTechnology Management Software Engineering View 82 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
National2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.