In the Strayer Master of Enterprise Network Management management program, you’ll:
- Prepare for the CompTIA Network+ and ISC2 certification exams
- Describe decision support systems (DSS) in the context of managerial decision-making and their application to organizational performance
- Explain the application of business analytics and data mining in Business Intelligence (BI)
- Develop enterprise data management, data warehousing, and decision support methods to solve proposed business problems
- Compare on-line transaction processing with online analytic processing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wireless Computing
- Networking Architecture and Analysis
- Cloud and Virtual Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 82 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
National2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.