Manage Forensic Accounting at Strayer University responsibility in the control environmentPerform fraud audits and prevent and detect fraudNavigate state boards of accountancy for specific CPA exam requirements.Apply key forensic accounting concepts
- Forensic Accounting
- Emerging Auditing Technologies
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesForensic Accounting View 21 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
National1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.