Explain a company’s standard costs, variances, cost allocations, and relevant information to decision making and capital budgeting Apply the Statements on Auditing Standards.
Analyze and explain the standard setting process, accounting practices, research, and the complex areas of financial accounting.
Apply inductive, deductive, and capital market approaches to asset valuation.
Analyze and explain the requirements for financial reporting disclosures and relevant information to investors and creditorsApply taxation regulations to corporate entities with this Corporate Accounting Strayer University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Organizational Tax Research and Planning
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 170 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
National1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.