Apply financial tools and techniques to the development and management of public budgets.
Develop quantitative analysis skills to evaluate Public Administration program at Strayer University evaluation. Create public employee strategies that lead to the effective use of resourcesDevelop leadership skills specific to public administration environments
- Modern Public Administration
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Policy Analysis and Program Evaluation
- Public Personnel Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 191 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.