Demonstrate how effective management can lead to a competitive advantage that sustains an organization with this Management program at Strayer University.
Create human resource strategies related to people and performance that align with organizational goalsApply production and operations concepts and techniques to operations managementApply business management and administration concepts to the effective creation and leadership of small businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Modern Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.