The MBA in Finance at Strayer University will give you the skills to:
- Formulate effective corporate finance strategies to help a firm operate in global markets
- Apply techniques for evaluating capital investments and structures to minimize risk and maximize reward
- Apply analytical techniques and models to investment decisions from an investment managers perspective
- International Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Investment Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance View 185 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.