This Management graduate program at Mars Hill University will prepare students to successfully launch or enhance a career that is meaningful to them within the context of developing a personal brand and attention to career management.
Students will engage in projects that will help them to understand and promote regional economic prosperity.
- The M.M. program will also prepare students to embrace challenges and complexities of ethical leadership within the context of contributing to healthy organizations.
- Learning together as a cohort, students take all courses together with an individualized internship. Team-based projects will be a part of most classes.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Analysis/Spreadsheet Modeling
- Professional Communications
- Economic Analysis
- Project Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategy and Implementation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 852 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Application with an essay
- Official transcript (minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 required)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members
- One letter of recommendation from a professional acquaintance
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 USD per year during 24 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.