Out of a total of 36 units, 12 units are dedicated to the student’s area of interest related to Christian ministry. By taking 12 units each trimester, the program can be completed in a year.
Upon successful completion of the Master of Arts in Christian Ministry program from Southern California Seminary students will be able to:
- Interpret the content of the Old and New Testaments utilizing a literal-grammatical-historical hermeneutic;
- Demonstrate a graduate-level proficiency in writing on topics related to biblical studies and the Christian worldview;
- Explain the foundational theological doctrines of the Christian faith;
- Expound Biblical truths in a variety of settings; and
- Apply biblical knowledge for spiritual growth and discipleship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bible survey
- Analysis of Romans
- History of Philosophy and Worldviews
- Christian Ethics and Leaderships
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChristian Studies View 119 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admission
- Request Official Transcripts
- Submit Essay (2-essays for DMin)
- Submit Reference (Pastor/Chaplain)
- Apply for Financial Aid
International433 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 433 USD per credit during 12 months.
National433 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 433 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for El Cajon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.