In Child Development from Sarah Lawrence College students explore the lives of children as the interaction of intellectual, emotional, social, and imaginative streams.
Graduates with Child Development from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- gain in-depth study of primary theoretical perspectives and practical fieldwork,
- study children in a wide range of social contexts and environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Development
- Observation Workshop
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 948 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited American college or university, or the equivalent degree from a college or university outside the United States.
- Previous college work is expected to be a 3.0 grade point average or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
- Application Fee
- Writing Responses
- TOEFL Results (for International Applicants)
International30638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30638 USD per year during 24 months.
National30638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30638 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.