During Fine Arts from School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University, you'll join a vibrant and supportive community committed to making art that shapes our global society and collective future. The MFA is a two-year program with a third-year option
Graduates with Fine Arts from School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University will:
- develop their studio practice by contemplating their work across disciplines.
- work closely with faculty and staff to develop a personalized studio curriculum, and will have access to resources across Tufts.
- gain intensive individual guidance, mentoring, and a combination of individual and group critique.
- advance their presentation, research, and art-making skills, and position themselves for a long and productive independent art practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media
- Film & Animation
- Graphic Arts
- Painting Performance
- Visual & Material
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after this date will be reviewed on a space available basis.
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 574 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application for admission
- Scanned copies of all college transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation: one for certificate programs, two for the engineering management program, and three for all other degree programs
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement elaborating on your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts
- Application fee of $85
- English Language Requirements
International47564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47564 USD per year during 24 months.
National47564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47564 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.