Theological Studies from University of Redlands is a general academic degree, providing balanced exposure to theological disciplines while allowing for focus on an area of interest.
- The program allows for concentration in a field of study to a greater extent than the M.Div. requirements generally permit.
- The faculty and disciplines are organized into three curricular areas: (1) Biblical Studies, (2) Church History & Theology, and (3) Ministry & Spirituality.
- Pentateuch & Former Prophets
- New Testament: Paul
- Church History, Theology, Ethics
- Systemic Theology
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 324 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions requirements for the M.A.T.S. include submitting a completed application and payment of the non-refundable application fee ($50 domestic). five personal statements of approximately 300 to 500 words each are required as well as two academic references and one clergy/church official reference.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary schoolwork (an in-process transcript showing work to date is acceptable for students without undergraduate degrees), a criminal background check through castlebranch.com, and a Self-Disclosure Form are also required.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper test (or 213 on computer-based test, or 80 on the internet-based test) is required. For IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 24 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.