The Nursing curriculum at Salem International University fosters an increased sense of professionalism while focusing on nursing theory, research and technologies, evidence-based practice, safety and quality improvement, as well as policy and issues that are presenting in the health care industry today. Courses are designed to prepare professional nurses for leadership in administration or education in a variety of settings, and to practice in a complex and dynamic health care environment.
The mission and conceptual framework are integrated throughout the curriculum plan and are reflected in the evaluation methods. Students complete a capstone scholarly project on a significant issue or problem related to nursing administration or nursing education. There is a final evaluation of the student’s cumulative learning portfolio by designated nursing faculty members. At the completion of the program, students are prepared to move forward in their nursing career.
The university Catalogs provides information on Salem’s accreditation and approvals. All students receive a copy as part of the enrollment process.
- Theoretical Basis & Role Development for Advanced Nursing
- Advanced Research, Inquiry, and Evidence-Based Practice
- Health Care Policy, Law and Ethics
- Leadership in Health Care Environments
- Health Care Informatics and Technology
- Organizational Behavior and Workforce Management
- Finance and Economics for Nursing Leadership
- Complex Health Systems Planning and Resource Management
- Population Health Management, Quality Improvement and Safety
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
The application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 363 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Nurses who wish to apply to the MSN online program must:
- Hold a current, unrestricted RN license in the student’s state of residence.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Maintain licensure throughout the program of study.
International14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14160 USD per year during 10 months.
National14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14160 USD per year during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.