Salem International University offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Retail Management Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- Principles of Retail Management
- Retail Operations & Purchasing
- Foodservice Management
- Global Challenges in Communications and Human Resources Management
- Retail Sales Promotion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
The application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Commerce Retail Management View 33 other Masters in Commerce in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online here.
- The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
International14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14160 USD per year during 12 months.
National14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14160 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.