Arguably one of the most important industries in our society is the field of healthcare. And while the focus is often on the doctors and nursing staff who provide direct patient care, there is another vital component to this industry: healthcare management and administration.
Being able to effectively and efficiently run a health team or facility — whether it’s a medical staff, clinic, care facility, or even a full hospital — can make a marked difference in the ability of frontline medical professionals to deliver quality care.
Our MBA in Healthcare Management degree online from Salem International University will teach you how to:
- Make considered business decisions based on an understanding of healthcare’s unique regulatory environment, financial needs, and patient service goals
- Help develop, manage, and maintain human resources within the healthcare setting through an understanding of healthcare provider roles and required qualifications
- Drive improved patient care through analysis of performance metrics
- Understand and describe the U.S. healthcare system within a global context
- Health Care Management and Operations
- Health Care Law, Policy and Ethics
- Health Care Finance
- Organization Behavior and HR Management in Health Care
- Health Care Planning, Promotion and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Salem admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis.
- The application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Health Sciences View 745 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online here.
- The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.