Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Put your passion to use in the corporate world with the Penn State Master’s in Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Pennsylvania State University, led by the internationally ranked Smeal College of Business.
This highly customizable program gives you the practical skills needed to launch a new business venture, create groundbreaking products and services, improve business processes, and fuel growth.
What you will learn
A successful graduate will be able to:
- create an internal startup unit within their current company, or bring their vision to life as an independent startup
- bring creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to solution development
- lead high-performance teams and support innovation at the upper management level
- apply best practices associated with the protection and management of intellectual property
- serve as a mentor to innovators and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- engage stakeholders with a collaborative mindset
- effectively present innovative solutions to stakeholders across their organization and gain buy-in for their ideas
- apply innovation to human resource policy, reward systems, business processes, marketing, and strategic decision making
- Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business Modeling and New Venture Creation
- Emerging Trends, Technology, and Innovation
- Corporate Innovation Strategies and Entrepreneurial Methods
- Strategic Leading and Identity
- Managing and Leading People in Organizations
- Engineering Leadership for Corporate Innovation
- Financial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Innovation Management View 67 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pennsylvania State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Vita or Résumé — A one- to two-page listing of your professional experience and education.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- English Proficiency
- References (2)
- Personal Statement OR Statement of Purpose — Describe how your professional experience and goals align with the Master's in Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Please do not exceed 600 words.
International33231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.