In globally operating companies, you will generate competitive strategies in order to bring together products and services of all kinds with the respective target groups. This applies especially to the B2C sector.
We offer a master degree in Global Marketing Management at the Accadis International School Bad Homburg. As an accadis student, you can be sure that your studies here at one of the most popular German universities of applied sciences will meet the highest standards.
At the end of each trimester, there is an exam phase with written examinations, presentations or assignments. Here the advantage of our trimester-based system comes into play. The academic content you need to review is from "only" three months, you can therefore be more focused when studying for the examinations.
- Whether students find a suitable internship or job, strongly depends on a variety of factors, such as good grades, excellent application documents, a clear perspective of one’s career objectives as well as a convincing personality.
- Students should be aware that they must play an active role during the ongoing search process, while the Career Center under the leadership of accadis Vice President Professor Dr. Andrea Hüttmann provides assistance and support.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Leadership
- Applied Global Strategy
- Brand Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Pricing Strategies
- Contemporary Internet Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, National
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 16 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- curriculum vitae (CV)|personal resume
- official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor’s degree
- translation into English or German of the official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor degree if not in English in the original
- higher secondary school leaving certificate
- health insurance – please note that on application we do not yet require evidence of your international health insurance coverage. Nevertheless, by the start of the program you will need to provide proof of insurance, as this is necessary for enrollment into the program.
- passport photograph
- English language proficiency certificate
- a letter of motivation|statement of purpose
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.