The Mechanical Engineering (Online) program at the University of California, Riverside explores high-level areas of mechanical engineering, including control systems, sustainable design and thermofluids systems and the practical use of gaseous plasmas.
Why A Master’s In Mechanical Engineering?
- A Master of Science in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering can be a tremendous investment in your future.
- Mechanical engineers can find employment in a variety of professional arenas, including:
- Manufacturing of machinery
- Transportation equipment
- Fabricated metal products
- Engineering and architecture services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The UCR online M.S. in Engineering with a specialization in Mechanical Engineering offers technical expertise and leadership strategy to help you make fast, significant strides in your career. The convenient online program can be completed in 13 months, allowing you to earn your degree without taking a leave of absence from your job. Your employer may even be willing to cover some, if not all, of the program costs.
- Whether you’re a mechanical engineer or looking to make a shift from a different engineering field, this program can help you become a cross-functional engineering leader who can manage teams across multiple disciplines. If you have engineering experience or a bachelor’s degree in engineering, regardless of emphasis, we encourage you to learn more about the program.
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 36 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.