The Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership program equips ministry leaders with a theoretical framework for understanding leadership, mission and culture, globalization, ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, spirituality, and other leadership issues.
This program emphasizes the need for leaders to live out the gospel so that it is seen and experienced in community.
The coursework is followed by a culminating project integrating research and program course content from the program to solve a real issue in ministry.
The M.A. in Ministry Leadership provides a theological and theoretical framework that is both academically rigorous and praxis-oriented for effective leadership for the twenty-first century church.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Reading the Bible: Exegesis and Interpretation
- Spiritual Formation and Development
- Pastoral Care and Human Development
- Team Building and Managing Conflict
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Religious Studies & Theology View 703 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- A Baccalaureate degree of Arts or Science (or an equivalent degree) from an accredited college or university is required to qualify for admission to the program.
- Please request official transcripts from the institution that granted you your undergraduate degree, requesting that the transcript of record be sent directly to Northwest University. Institutions charge a transcript request fee, so be sure to include payment to ensure timely processing.
- If you completed your degree outside of the U.S. and your transcript(s) is not reported on a 4.0 grading scale, please also provide a transcript equivalency report.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.