Imagine a job where you could shape the next generation—knowing that your life was making a difference.
Now, imagine that this could all become a reality in less than one year.
The Master in Teaching program at Northwest University is designed for those with an undergraduate degree who’d like to get their teaching certificate. In less than one year, you’ll be standing in front of your own classroom—shaping minds, changing lives. And living with passion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instructional Design
- Classroom Management
- Data-Driven Instruction
- Learning Psychology and Student Needs
- Educational Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1290 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A Baccalaureate degree of Arts or Science (or an equivalent degree) from an accredited college or university is required to qualify for admission to the program.
- Please request official transcripts from the institution that granted you your undergraduate degree, requesting that the transcript of record be sent directly to Northwest University. Institutions charge a transcript request fee, so be sure to include payment to ensure timely processing.
- If you completed your degree outside of the U.S. and your transcript(s) is not reported on a 4.0 grading scale, please also provide a transcript equivalency report.
International1025 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1025 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1025 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1025 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.