Computer Science from North American University is covering the fundamental as well as applied aspects of computer science.
Our program prepares student for productive careers in industry, academia, and government.
- Data Structures
- Software Engineering
- Computer Network
- Advanced Algorithms
- Advanced Cloud Computing
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Advanced Software Project Management
- Advanced Networking & Computing
- Advanced Data Mining
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 1046 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcripts of all academic work completed at the bachelor level or beyond (an official sealed copy of the transcript(s) indicating the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, may also be received electronically from the issuing institution).
- Copy of your complete course evaluation (if undergraduate degree was earned outside the US a course by course analysis is required of the undergraduate transcript by an evaluation company).
- Copy of your current ID
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Signed Enrollment and Distance Education Agreement
- English Proficiency
International14917 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit during 16 months.
National14917 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit during 16 months.
In-State7425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 330 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.