Along with basic instruction around all segments of the construction industry, NewSchool’s online Construction Management program places particular emphasis on developing your skills as a business manager prepared for the construction trade’s current and future challenges. The comprehensive Masters of Construction Management will ready you for real-world success through its online curriculum. NewSchool’s Master of Construction Management program is ranked #2 on Best College Reviews.
The flexibility of the Construction Management program offered at Newschool of Architecture and Design allows you to choose the schedule that works best for you and can be completed from the comfort of your home. You can attend part-time or full-time and continue working while you pursue a graduate degree. The degree can be completed in 12 months with a full course load. Construction management instructors and courses focus on the integration of sophisticated construction technology with management, business planning, and professional ethics. You can especially benefit from NewSchool’s strong focus on sustainable design, integrated project delivery, and practice-oriented learning.
- Construction Manager – Their role is to supervise and coordinate many projects, including the building of all types of industrial, commercial, and residential structures, schools, roads, hospitals, and more. Construction managers will oversee specialized contractors and other personnel.
- Project Manager – The construction project management team will plan and coordinate all parts of the construction operation, including working with architects, engineers, hiring contractors, and more.
- Estimator – Also known as a Cost Planner, they work out the costs to supply a building or services to a client.
- BIM Specialist
- LEED Specialist
- Performance and Integration Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project and Production Management
- Finance and Risk Management
- Management and Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 61 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee $75.00 (non-refundable)
- Transcripts Evaluation Fee $100.00 (non-refundable)
- Official College Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Translation of Course Descriptions
- Statement of Purpose
International16488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8244 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8244 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.