Through New York Chiropractic College at New York Chiropractic College and cooperating institutions, students are trained in pedagogical technique and practical teaching experience to students of chiropractic, medicine, nursing, and other health care professions.
The Clinical Anatomy program is a two-year, full-time program devoted to the discipline of teaching anatomical sciences in clinical settings. It includes academic, pedagogical, and scholarly components. The program leads to a Master of Science degree in Clinical Anatomy. The graduate of the program will have expertise and experience to teach human gross anatomy, neuroanatomy, embryology and histology in a variety educational and healthcare settings.
The program is rigorous, and students are selected on a competitive basis for limited openings. Applicants are chosen based upon academic credentials and an interview with the selection committee. M.S.C.A. student responsibilities include teaching in laboratories and lectures of various anatomical sciences courses, both at NYCC and at our partner institutions, which include the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and The SUNY Upstate Health Sciences University. Additionally, students are responsible for the design and completion of a master’s thesis.
- Clinical Anatomy
- Advanced Embryology
- Experimental Analysis
- Special Topics – Neuroanatomy
- Cross Sectional Anatomy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You may apply at any time for any trimester. Application submission 3 to 6 months prior to your anticipated start date is recommended, but not required.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1622 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of proficiency in the subject matter will be required for course work from professional schools in countries that do not have accreditation systems equivalent to that of the United States.
- Course work to be transferred must have been completed within five years of the transfer date.
- Exceptions may be made for candidates holding a first professional degree or an academic graduate degree in related discipline from an accredited institution.
- To be considered for transfer credit, a course must be equivalent in content and credit hours to the NYCC course for which credit is sought.
International25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25972 USD per year during 12 months.
National25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25972 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.