The Engineering Management program of New England Institute of Technology is different from an MBA. It provides a unique integration of technical and managerial courses to create a curriculum designed to bridge the gap between multi-disciplinary fields of engineering and the field of business management. The program provides the necessary business intelligence to improve processes, as well as the specific knowledge and skills essential for higher level supervisory and management positions.
You’ll benefit from the active learning environment which NEIT has been honing for more than 75 years, as well as cross-disciplinary team projects and active case study analyses. You’ll develop core competencies in the management of engineering projects and processes, product production and engineering services.
Master's Engineering Mission, Goals and Outcomes
As a graduate, you will become qualified to:
- Lead complex engineering and capital-intensive organizations with globally dispersed organizations structures
- Solve industry-related problems by applying your knowledge of business, mathematics, science and engineering
- Understand the implications of emerging technologies on the organization and society
- Interpret quantitative and subjective data to make sounds engineering and managerial decisions
- Apply systems engineering to solve complex technical and operational problems to meet both business and customer needs
- Lead effective teams and develop quality projects
- Communicate effectively across the entire enterprise, both vertically and horizontally to all members of the organization
- Understand the ethical responsibilities of practicing engineering managers and the impact of your decisions with a global, societal and environmental context
- Appreciate the need for life-long learning and personal development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Emerging Technologies
- Human Centered Design Thinking
- Systems Engineering
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Decision Models
- Managerial Finance
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 345 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's (B.S.) degree in engineering, engineering technology or a related field from an accredited institution is required for enrollment in this degree program. You may enroll in this program pending the completion of your current B.S. degree.
- Significant professional experience may be considered in lieu of an appropriate degree.
- A transcript and/or a résumé should be supplied to satisfy either of these requirements.
International17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.