There is a need for advanced criminal justice professionals to enhance public safety, human services, community development and urban crime policy both at home and abroad. This program is also offered online.
The Master’s (MS) degree program in Criminal Justice based at the King Graduate School seeks to enhance knowledge of the field, critical thinking skills and a mastery of oral and writing competencies. The program provides a broad global perspective on terrorism and other forms of transnational crimes, important to criminal justice professionals who aspire to leadership positions at federal, state and city agencies.
The MS Degree program requires 37 credits which can be completed in as few as four semesters. Students complete eight core courses which may be enriched by specializing in Human Services or Urban Crime Policy. Graduates will develop competences in research methods, causes of crime, analyses of police, courts and the correctional system and crime reduction strategies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Criminal Justice
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Expository Writing
- Composition and Literature
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 164 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Essay
- High School Transcript or Diploma
- Transfer Credit (if students are transferring credits from a previous institution, they must submit official academic transcripts)
- Admissions Fee ($35 for undergraduate students, $50 for graduates; we accept check, money order, certified bank draft or cash)
- Professional References (direct admit bachelor’s students must submit two letters of recommendation)
- SAT scores (only required for students interested in scholarship consideration)
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of .
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.