The Master’s degree in Criminal Justice at Monroe College is a 36-credit program that you can complete in four semesters, if desired. Four tracks are available, tailored to your particular interest:
- General Track
- Human Services Concentration
- Urban Crime Policy Concentration
- Homeland Security Concentration
Foundation Core Courses
Depending on your undergraduate experience, you may be required to take a foundation course in statistics before beginning the Master’s program. The objective of this course is to strengthen skills in abstract thinking, critical analysis, and forecasting. The statistics foundation course is offered on campus and online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Criminal Justice
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Expository Writing
- Composition and Literature
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 207 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application. You must submit your application online
- Essay. The 500 word essay is your time to shine and communicate why you want to pursue a master's degree and how it will help you achieve your career goals.
- Application Fee. You will be able to submit the $50 application fee
- Current Resume
- Test Optional. Standardized testing is not required for admission into our masters program.
- Letters of Recommendation. You will be able to request 2 letters of recommendation in your admissions portal that will be forwarded to us directly.
- Schedule your interview. We want to hear more about your educational goals, career aspirations, and get to know you better as a person.
International16074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8037 USD per semester during 24 months.
National16074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8037 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.