The Executive Nurse Leader program from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is based on research delineating the key competencies of successful, transformational leaders. Integrative experiences provide opportunities to interact with nursing and health care leaders.
These experiences are incorporated into the major courses and the practicum experience that aligns new knowledge with practical application.
- Opportunities to immerse in the theoretical aspects of leadership practice & apply these theories in clinical settings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Health Principles in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Foundations of Research/Theory
- Leader as Communicator
- Informatics and Quality Improvement
- Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Nutrition & Dietetics View 406 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Required: a resume, all official transcripts, a personal statement (see personal statement guidelines) & three (3) references including one (1) professional, one (1) academic, and one (1) from your current clinical manager or other authority speaking on your commitment to discovery of new knowledge, your current knowledge in a clinical area, and your dedication to the profession.
- Required: A minimum of one (1) year of recent experience as a registered nurse (RN).
International11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.