The CNL professional addresses common challenges in today's economic environment, including the fragmentation of care, retention of nurses in the profession, opportunities for advancement, and utilization of nurses to their full scope of practice in acute care settings.
- Our Clinical Nurse Leader graduates at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston add value to any health care organization by using evidence based practice to achieve better outcomes, fiscal strategies to reduce costs, and educational strategies to foster learning with other health professionals.
- Pharmacological Principles and Clinical Therapeutics
- Theoretical and Research Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Clinical Practicum
- Informatics and Quality Improvement
- Advanced Health Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 332 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Required: a resume, all official transcripts, a personal statement (see personal statement guidelines) & three (3) references including one (1) professional, one (1) academic, and one (1) from your current clinical manager or other authority speaking on your commitment to discovery of new knowledge, your current knowledge in a clinical area, and your dedication to the profession.
- Required: A minimum of one (1) year of recent experience as a registered nurse (RN).
International11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.