There are two tracks from the Studies in Lutheran Ministries - Non-Affiliated Track program at Luther Seminary.
The affiliated track is for students who have an M.Div. degree from a non-ELCA seminary and need to complete an ELCA internship as well as one year of residence at a Lutheran seminary in preparation for ordination in the ELCA.
- History of Christianity
- Christian Public Leader
- Law and Narrative
- Lutheran Confessional Writings
- The Triune God and the World
- Public Worship: Leadership in Word and Sacrament, Prayer and Thanksgiving
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 671 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- Transcripts: Please request official transcripts from every college or university from which you have received credit.
- Resume: Please submit a resume with relevant vocational, ministry, leadership and service experience (no more than 2 pages) – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- Recommendations: At the time of submitting your online application, you will be asked to provide contact information for three recommenders.
- Authorization for release form – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- ELCA only – Email confirmation from your candidacy committee that your entrance interview has been scheduled with indicated date of entrance interview
International15200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 USD per year during 24 months.
National15200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 USD per year during 24 months.
- $1,900 per course
- For M.A. Tuition costs the typical course load would be 8 courses for a total of $15,200.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.