The Master of Arts in Christian Ministry at Luther Seminary prepares students for public leadership in a variety of contexts and roles, including leaders who are seeking or currently serving in non-ordained lay leadership roles within their church or denomination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Narrative
- History of Christianity
- Thinking Theologically and Confessing Publicly
- Leading Christian Communities in Mission
- Christian Public Leader
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 119 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Please request official transcripts from every college or university from which you have received credit.
- Resume: Please submit a resume with relevant vocational, ministry, leadership and service experience (no more than 2 pages) – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- Recommendations: At the time of submitting your online application, you will be asked to provide contact information for three recommenders.
- Authorization for release form – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- ELCA only – Email confirmation from your candidacy committee that your entrance interview has been scheduled with indicated date of entrance interview
International1850 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1850 USD per module during 24 months.
National1850 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1850 USD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.