- The learning at Leadership and Innovation for Ministry will be practical, connected to a variety of ministry-related organizations and collaborative with a number of partners including faculty, students and local practitioners.
- The two-year master’s programs at Luther Seminary are designed to educate and equip God’s people who are called to a variety of vocations in the world and in the church.
- As a M.A. student at Luther Seminary, you will have the opportunity to study alongside other master’s-level students. Through such interactions, you will expand your understanding of your own concentration areas while gaining appreciation of the gifts, callings and vocations of your peers.
- Law and Narrative
- History of Christianity
- Thinking Theologically and Confessing Publicly
- Leading Christian Communities in Mission
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChristian Studies Leadership View 567 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Transcripts: Please request official transcripts from every college or university from which you have received credit.
- Resume: Please submit a resume with relevant vocational, ministry, leadership and service experience (no more than 2 pages) – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- Recommendations: At the time of submitting your online application, you will be asked to provide contact information for three recommenders.
- Authorization for release form – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- ELCA only – Email confirmation from your candidacy committee that your entrance interview has been scheduled with indicated date of entrance interview
International15200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 USD per year during 24 months.
National15200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 USD per year during 24 months.
- $1,900 per course
- For M.A. Tuition costs the typical course load would be 8 courses for a total of $15,200.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.