Students in the Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics at Keck Graduate Institute will benefit from foundational coursework in human genetics, cutting edge courses in the applied life sciences, and an innovative human genomics curriculum that combine to prepare them for the exciting field of genomic data analytics.
This unique program gives students an opportunity to work side-by-side with future genetic counselors and applied life scientists while gaining hands-on experience with the technologies and information that are revolutionizing the future of medicine.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to utilize their foundation in genetics and genomics along with a practical knowledge of data analytics to be able to translate patient sequencing data into actionable clinical recommendations and bridge the gap between research scientists and clinical practitioners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- In the second year, students will build upon their internship experience with in-depth courses in next generation sequencing technologies, genetic variant interpretation, and genomic data visualization.
- Emerging topics in genomics, such as pharmacogenomics and metagenomics, will be presented, and a significant portion of time will be devoted to preparing an industry-sponsored capstone project or a research thesis.
- This unique program gives students an opportunity to work side-by-side with future genetic counselors and applied life scientists while gaining hands-on experience with the technologies and information that are revolutionizing the future of medicine.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Genetics View 219 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript documenting bachelor's degree completed prior to entry into the program
- Grade of "C" or better in each prerequisite course
- Current curriculum vitae (CV) or Resume
- Personal Statement (2-3 pages in length), double-spaced
- Three letters of recommendation - Letters should be from individuals who are familiar with your accomplishments, strengths, weaknesses, personal character, and potential for success in the Genomic Data Analytics program
International40990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40990 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National40990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40990 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.