The Master of Strategic Ministry degree at Johnson University involves a partnership between Johnson University and the church that equips students for this kind of effective, strategic Christian leadership.
The degree includes online coursework in strategic ministry, a research trip to Israel, and a 9-month ministry apprenticeship at Christ’s Church of the Valley (CCV) in Peoria, Arizona, at one of several churches in Indianapolis, Indiana, or at Real Life Christian Church in Orlando, Florida. Students complete a Leadership Core and can choose a concentration including: church administration, church planting, intercultural studies, pastoral ministry, youth ministry, urban ministry, children and family, special needs, Hispanic ministry, sports management, or worship/production. Throughout the degree, apprentices are mentored by Johnson University faculty and staff.
- Theology and Dynamics of Strategic Leadership
- Contextual Implementation of Strategic Leadership
- Bible Lands
- Fundamentals Of Strategic Leadership
- People And Resource Management
- Program Management
- Advanced Strategic Leadership
- Congregational Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Strategic Management View 206 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
New students wishing to enroll in this program must complete/provide the following:
- An online graduate application and the $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions the applicant has attended.
- A recent photo.
- Admissions essay. A two- to three- page essay describing their reasons for pursuing a degree program at Johnson University.
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.