Both programs offered by International Technological University in the department place primary emphasis on the technical aspects of building and modifying high quality software systems. Courses are available in software design, web programming, computer graphics and network programming.
Here are the Software Engineering program learning outcomes:
- Be able to identify and apply current and emerging software engineering technologies required for the creation of reliable, predictable, well-engineered software systems.
- Be able to utilize multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, functional, logic, and emerging programming technologies.
- Show understanding of SE principles and practices as described in the SWEBOK, and other emerging software development processes.
- Have sufficient skills in human factors to be able to interact with stakeholders from multiple disciplines on the systems engineering level.
- Have working skills in SE management including team building, leadership, project planning, selection of tools and processes appropriate to a project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Ethical Hacking
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture & Security
- Machine Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 460 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75, or a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination: score of 72 or better for the internet-based test (iBT). All applicants whose native language is not English and who did not receive either a bachelor’s or graduate degree from an English-speaking institution must take an English proficiency test.*
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination: band score of 6.0 or better for the academic module. Demonstrated commitment to contribute to and complete the program
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Jose
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.