- Our Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT) from Hastings College is a perfect way to prepare you for classroom teaching in elementary and secondary schools!
- Our MAT program is perfect for initial teacher certification for those with a baccalaureate degree but no professional education who would like to prepare to teach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 36 semester hours of graduate credit (program may include additional courses that are required for certification)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Culminating experience presentation
- Completion of all work for the degree within a five-year period. In exceptional circumstances, a one-year extension may be granted
- Passing scores on Praxis II Content Test required for teacher certification
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTeaching View 1669 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed application form and $50 matriculation fee (waived for Hastings College graduates)
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- 2.5 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale
- State of Nebraska required ETS Core Academic Skills Test (or PRAXIS I). Scores showing passage from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) office received in the education department
- Two references from school administrators or college professors
- Personal interview required at the discretion of the department in which the major area of study is to be taken
International12020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12020 USD per year during 12 months.
National12020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12020 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12020 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.