The aim of this Hastings College graduate program is to prepare you for classroom teaching in elementary and secondary schools. The primary purpose is for initial teacher certification for:
- People with a baccalaureate degree but no professional education who would like to prepare to teach, or
- Certified and practicing teachers who seek to enhance their professional skills, add an endorsement area or renew their certificate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art Studio
- Digital Media
- Art History and Theory
- Theatre Arts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1077 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed and $50 matriculation fee (waived for Hastings College graduates).
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities.
- 2.5 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- State of Nebraska required ETS Core Academic Skills Test (or PRAXIS I). Scores showing passage from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) office received in the education department.
- Two references from school administrators or college professors.
- Personal interview required at the discretion of the department in which the major area of study is to be taken.
International24040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12020 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National24040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12020 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State24040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12020 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.