The Psychology (Conversion Degree) course at University of Greenwich provides a broad scientific education in psychology with a strong grounding in psychological theories and research methods. It explores how psychological research is conducted, analysed and reported. This is delivered through a series of guided learning exercises, culminating in an independent research project.
What you should know about this course
- This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society as conferring eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership. You must achieve an overall pass mark of 50% and pass the research project.
- We have well-equipped facilities and laboratories to support our activities and we employ creative teaching methods and assessment techniques.
- Our psychology degrees are ranked first in London for student satisfaction by the Complete University Guide 2018.
- Located at the University's iconic Greenwich Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Brain and Behaviour
- Cognitive Psychology & Neuroscience
- Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology
- MSc Psychology Project
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Social Psychology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 130 other Masters in Counselling in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (2.1 or above) in a non-psychology specialism Or a degree (2.1 or above) from a psychology programme not accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Applicants without English as their first language must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, with no section less than 5.5, or an equivalent rating in another recognised language testing system.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.