Today's Health Informatics and Information Management at Davenport University professionals are hybrids who work closely with technology professionals, management professionals and health care providers to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and appropriate access of health care information. Reflecting the most contemporary practices in the field, the program is structured to provide experiences in the development, implementation, and maintenance of software and data systems; data analysis, privacy and security; and strategic and operational resource planning; and decision making based in the information-driven, knowledge-based health care environment.
Health Informatics and Information Management Foundational Requirements. All students admitted into the Davenport University Master of Science in Health Informatics and Information Management are expected to have a bachelor degree in a with the necessary undergraduate preparation in management, technology and statistics typically found in a health, technology, or business discipline. Students that have not successfully completed equivalent undergraduate courses will be required to complete the following graduate (500-level) foundational courses or the undergraduate level equivalent courses. A grade of “B” or better must be earned in each foundational course to show proficiency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management and Risk Mitigation
- Legal and Ethical Security Topics
- Health Care Security
- HIM Semnar
- HI IM Research Development I
- Information Management in Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Health Informatics View 50 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A comprehensive, 500 word minimum statement that focuses on your purpose in pursuing a graduate degree, past experiences and future expectations.
- A cover sheet will need to be attached with your name, student ID number and the college to which you are applying.
- Submit financial support documents
- Signed Financial Support Form
- Bank letter/statement issued within 6 months of intended semester start date Submit a copy of Passport photo page Send completed SEVIS Transfer Form, US transfers only
International10464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5232 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5232 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.