Healthcare leadership is especially complex. It involves balancing patient needs with fiscal responsibility. Today’s evolving healthcare system needs qualified leaders to generate innovative ideas and bottom line results -- without sacrificing quality of care. Group medical practices, public health organizations, nonprofits and hospital systems all need smart and savvy healthcare administrators to lead them through the many operational challenges they face. Let Franklin University’s transfer-friendly Master of Healthcare Administration prepare you to lead.
You can move through our MHA program swiftly, realizing the real-world benefits of your degree in as few as 14 months, which is faster than many other programs. And, if you qualify, GMAT and GRE requirements may be waived, allowing you to begin your program of study immediately, without a long-preparation cycle. (Please see full program admission requirements for details.)
Franklin demonstrates its commitment to ambitious adults by honoring their previous professional experiences and credentials, which includes national certifications. If you have earned certifications through professional organizations including the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS), the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), the American Hospital Association (AHA), or the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM), you may be able to transfer in up to 4 credits, which equates to one graduate course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Policy
- Global Health
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 205 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.