You'll learn how to integrate new systems within the broader hardware and software environment, too, as well as implement the solution with the agile software engineering process.
Through our practical, hands-on coursework you'll gain experience with leading implementation tools and cutting edge software analysis. And you'll be introduced to other critically needed skills, such as algorithm analysis, distributed systems, verification and testing, and database design.
Our Computer Science master's degree program curriculum at Franklin University is regularly reviewed by an advisory board strongly represented by leading companies in industry, including Herb Berger, Director, Enterprise Architecture for Cardinal Health. That means what you learn at Franklin is relevant to the needs of the industry now and stays relevant over time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Issues in Database Management
- System Architecture and Engineering
- Distributed Systems
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 222 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International14472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 20 months.
National14472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.