Upon completion of the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner course offered by Wright State University, students will be eligible to take the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner certification exam offered by the National Certification Corporation.
For purposes of student eligibility for certification, all Neonatal Nurse Practitioner required courses must be taken as part of the program of study while in the NNP program or challenged either by examination or demonstration of similar course content in another masters nursing program.
All courses in the concentration can be delivered online in a hybrid format, making the program highly accessible to participants who have complicated work schedules and might not live in proximity to the Dayton, Ohio campus. Students have the option to take all core courses on campus.
- Role Development and Leadership
- Health Policy, Politics, and Issues
- Nursing Research and Evidence for Practice
- Information Technology in Health Care
- Theoretical Foundations for Nursing Practice
- Advanced Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan for Advanced Nursing Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 739 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate School application (online)
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Meaningful Clinical Experience Essay
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Provide name and email address of two references for letters of recommendation
- Current or most recent supervisor
- Faculty member from your nursing program, or previous employer
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.