- This program will equip you with the skills necessary to effectively integrate theology and pastoral education (inclusive of, but not limited to the study of human development, crisis intervention and counseling, and pathology) into your ministerial practice.
- For those seeking licensure as a professional counselor in the state of Illinois, coursework required for licensure is available through The Center for Religion and Psychotherapy of Chicago (CRPC). Those who chose the clinical track option will be required to complete 63-credit hours to fulfill the requirements of the MAPCC, including two courses at Northwestern University and clinical courses at the Center for Religion and Psychotherapy of Chicago (CRPC).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intro to Theological Education
- Practice and Theology of Christian Spirituality
- Cross-Cultural Immersion
- Introduction to Hebrew Bible
- Introduction to New Testament
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Counselling View 691 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.