The Master of Health Services Administration program at Florida National University-Main Campus is designed to provide high-quality professional education in order to assist executives and prepare the new generation of healthcare professionals to be part of leading positions in the administration, management, and planning of the healthcare industry in either the public or private sector.
A career in health services management could include: managing the database at a school clinic, developing budgets for a health department, or working to analyze and create better policies for health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Managerial Finance
- U.S. Health Care System
- Management of Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Finance
- Statistics in Health Care Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1386 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission, including all admissions credentials, must be received at least 30 days prior to the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll.
- High school academic transcript(s) must be official.
- Transcript(s) in languages other than English must include an official certified English translation.
- Foreign schools attended must have proper accreditation by the Ministry of Education of their country or a USA accrediting commission.
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Hialeah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.