The events industry is a dynamic and rapidly growing sector which requires commercial and creative expertise. Many organisations now invest in live communications to create experiences for customers, motivate employees, and develop meaningful brand advertising. If you wish to develop your management potential within the events sector and improve your transferable skills, this MA International Events Management at University of Greenwich is the ideal course.
What you should know about this course
1st in London overall for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism subjects (The Guardian 2021)
1st in London for Graduate Prospects for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism subjects (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scholarship and the Events Professional
- Themes and Issues in International Events Management
- International Events: Managing People Across Cultures
- International Arts and Entertainment Festivals and Events
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Relationship Marketing and the Customer Experience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Event Management View 1594 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.